Texas Instruments RI-TRP-W9UR
RI-TRP-W9UR-30 R/W, RI-TRP-R9UR RO
Texas Instruments 85 mm disk transponders are providing superior performance and operate at a resonance frequency of 134.2 kHz. Specific products are compliant to ISO/IEC 11784/11785 global open standards. Texas Instruments LF transponders are manufactured with TIs patented tuning process to provide consistent read and write performance. Prior to delivery, the transponders undergo complete functional and parametric testing, in order to provide the high quality customers have come to expect from TI. The transponder is well suited for usage in a broad range of applications including, but not limited to, access control, vehicle identification, container tracking, asset management and waste management applications.
- Best in Class Performance Through Patented HDX Technology
- Patented Transponder Tuning Provides Stable and High Read/Write Performance
- 64 Bit Read Only, 80 Bit Read/Write
- ISO 11784/11785 Compliant
- Insensitive to Almost All Non Metallic Materials
- Access Control
- Vehicle Identification
- Container Tracking
- Asset Management
- Waste Management
TI-RFid is a trademark of Texas Instruments.